Social Media Designer and Content Creator, The CRIB
The Centre for Research & Innovation for Black Survivors of Homicide Victims (The CRIB) is looking for a social media expert to join their team.
The CRIB is a multidisciplinary social work research centre focused on using community-based methods and principles to advance research, policy and practice for Black survivors of homicide victims. The CRIB is housed in the Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work (FIFSW) – the oldest school of social work in Canada.
- Work with The CRIB team to design and create promotional materials for use on The CRIB’s social media networks (e.g. for reels, videos, feeds etc.)
- Triage/scan/monitor the media marketplace to keep up-to-date on the latest media trends related to anti-black racism, gun violence, and other social justice issues
- Post the approved promotional materials on The CRIB’s social media networks (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
- Write creative captions for social media posts
- Promote research findings, publications and events of The CRIB across its social media platforms
- Monitor engagement on The CRIB’s social media platforms (e.g. comments, shares etc.)
- Update The CRIB’s website as needed
The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the Director of The CRIB, and a dotted-line to the Assistant Director of The CRIB.
Deadline: May 31, 2023
Learn more about this opportunity.